A few days ago, I shared a video from Sarra Cannon of HeartBreathings where she talked about different ways to fill a notebook. At the end of that video, she mentioned a challenge she is doing for herself and anyone who wants to participate.
What’s the challenge? To fill one notebook a month in 2019.
Why am I doing this?
I have a lot of little, pretty notebooks. I start them and don’t finish them. Or I don’t write in them at all because I don’t want to mess them up.
And then I bought more. The picture is a few of them. The first one says, “living my best life.” The second says, “Anything is possible with confidence and cute shoes.” The last one pictured says, “Just put on your favorite lipstick & deal with it.”
I think I’m going to start with the best life one. As for what I’m going to put in it, I need to get back into daily writing practice, so that’s what I’m going to do.
What about you?
Hello! And welcome to the July Ultimate Blog Challenge.
During this month, I will be posting a lot more than I would normally. (OK, given my lack of posts lately, anything would be more than normal, but let’s not go there.)
In the vein of introducing myself, let me give you a few, somewhat random, facts about me.
- I am a writer.
- I am very interested in the area of creativity.
- I believe everyone is creative.
- I write fiction under a pen name (Kat O’Reilly).
- I am working on edits for book one of a romantic suspense novel series.
- I live in Oklahoma.
- I am legally blind.
- I knit and crochet.
- I play too many games on Facebook and on my Kindle.
- I love fountain pens,
- I enjoy reading.
- I love notebooks (and many kinds of stationery).
- I am going to Weight Watchers.
- I have recently started stamping and making greeting cards.
- I love helping people recognize and utilize their creativity.
I think that’s enough. You now have 15 random facts about me. Ask me any questions you might have in the comments and tell me one fact about you. Let’s get to know each other a little bit since we’re going to be spending a lot of time together this month.