Everyone who uses a planner is looking for planner peace. It’s elusive, but it’s attainable.
Let me be clear, this challenge itself will NOT get you to planner peace, but it will get you started down that path.
Here are the prompts.
1. What houses your planner?
2. Start with your calendar (pre-printed is fine).
3. What other sections do you need?
4. Do you use print, digital, or a combo?
5. Your whole system
If you participate, post on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with the above hashtag. Check my blog daily for the prompts and a brief description.
Participants will be entered into a random drawing for two prizes:
1. 1 x scholarship to 40 Days of Creativity ($147 value)
2. 1 x Create Your Own DIY Planner ebook ($5 on Kindle)
That’s it. Happy planning!
I wish I’d read your posts earlier. Just too much going on getting Bob ready to leave. I have found planner peace. I like the system I have in place. Looking forward to seeing how your challenge went. Creative Blessings!