One of the things I have been wanting to do here is to have some guest posts. To that end, I have some coming up pretty soon. I only have a few currently planned, but if you want to share a post with us, here’s how you can do that:
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for my blog, I’d love to have you. You can check out my site and decide from there. It’s at www.jennippsonline.com.
My focus is on creativity, regardless of what form that may take, whether writing, cooking, painting, or something else. I love hearing about projects people are working on, how they discovered their creativity, and/or their creative process.
- Posts should be around 500-800 words.
- Have at least one image.
- Include a short bio.
- Provide a link to your blog/website/social media platforms. (If you just have one of these, that’s fine.)
- Provide a head shot you would like to go with your post (optional).
- Promote your post anywhere you wish.
- Check in from time-to-time on the day your post goes live to respond to comments.
What I’ll do:
- Schedule your post for a future date.
- Inform you of the projected date.
- Remind you on the day it goes live.
- Promote your post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
If you decide this is something you would like to do, you can send it to me at email@example.com with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
Leave a Reply