Over the years, I have told many people that they are creative. More than once, they have ask me how I know. This question Millie comes from people who are absolutely convinced they had don’t have a creative bone in their body.
So, here are seven reasons I know you are creative.
- I believe everyone is creative. I haven’t seen anyone yet to prove me wrong.
- No matter your personal belief system, at some point, you were created. You didn’t just appear (and even if you did, you were still created at some point).
- As a created being, you are innately creative.
- People unconsciously used their creativity every day.
- You are your own worst critic.
- You don’t conform to stereotypes or what people expect of you.
- You think about things and don’t just react.
I actually has many more reasons than that but I don’t want to overwhelm you with a lot of irrelevant information right now. With as long as I’ve had this blog, why am I bringing this up now?
I’m working on a self-paced creativity course coaching program. I think everyone would benefit from it, but I’m not naive enough to think that everyone who hears about it will sign up. I think–hope–a few will.
I’ll be telling you more about this as time progresses though. I’m looking at a launch of January 1st, so you’ll be hearing about this frequently.
What about you? Do you think you’re creative? Why or why not? Leave a message in the comments and let’s get the conversation started.