There is nothing that can inspire panic in a maker than realizing the calendar says November and you’re behind on your holiday gift-making. I’ve found five patterns that can help relieve some of your panic.
Links will open in a new window/tab.
- Vinita Fingerless Mitts – Fingerless Mitts for kids by Banana Moon Studios
- Coffee Cozy Sweater Wrap – Free pattern from Sweet Potato 3
- One-Skein Crochet Cable Earwarmer/Headband – Free headband from Stitch in Progress.
- Malia Boot Cuffs – This free pattern from Little Monkey’s Crochet includes a video tutorial.
- Quick 1-Skein Super Bulky Infinity Scarf – Free pattern from Oombawka Designs
I hope these quick patterns will take some of the stress away from some of your holiday gift-making.