Is it just me or was January both the longest and the shortest month ever? I didn’t quite meet all of my goals for the month, but I did pretty good.
My theme for the month was “content.” As in, creating content. To help with this, I participated in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. I ended up not completing the challenge, for a variety of reasons. However, I did get more posts up than I usually do in January. That’s a win itself.
Other things I did for January is
- 5 Days to Increased Creativity challenge
- 5 Days to Planner Peace challenge
- Signed up for and started a Tunisian crochet class with Toni Lipsey of TL Yarn Crafts.
- Finished two crocheted shawls.
- Planned out the next JEN Enterprises Presents title (hybrid planning).
January was a challenging month, but it was ultimately a good one. I’ll have another wrap-up at the end of this month too.