I have spent too much time over the past year with my left foot propped up. That severely limits what you can do. I’ve come up with a few things to do to help keep boredom at bay.
- Learn to knit.
- Read. A lot.
- Start a Bullet Journal.
- Become an expert on surfing the web using a Kindle Fire.
- Watch movies.
- Practice handlettering.
- Practice penmanship.
- Talk on the phone.
- Start learning how to teach online.
- Brainstorm new writing projects.
- Listen to music.
- Eat too much. (Yeah, I try to avoid this one as much as possible.)
- Question why you do what you do.
Some of these are more effective than others and there are some I didn’t include, but have to keep something in reserve.